CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're Back

We made it home and had a great time. We are all so exhausted, but it was a good trip and a lot of memories were made. It was impossible to get up this morning and get the kids to school, but we made it. We got home around 10:30 last night. Who would have thought that we would have sunny days in Florida and come home to a hurricane in Arkansas? I'll post more later and get some of our pics uploaded. 'Til then.......

3 comments:

Cara said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Tina said...

Oh my goodness. It was so nice to see ya'll made it back safe. I'm glad you had a good trip. I can't wait to hear about it and see pics. I'm sitting here waiting on Rob to drive home from Little Rock airport. I'm expecting him about 1AM, he's been gone almost 2 weeks. Check on you later.
Love,
Tina

Misty said...

Glad you guys are back safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all the details.