CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Easton at 3!

This is one of my favorites taken by Melissa last year!
He's going to hate me for this one day. Britton decided to "fix" his hair.
Don't tell Chad I posted this one!

Summer fun at the river
Easton's first soccer practice. Britton was the photographer.


My youngest child. What can I say? He is definitely the baby of the family. He knows how to work each and every member of this family. He can get Britton and Landon in trouble without any effort at all and still appear to be a perfectly sweet angel. His temper usually knocks that halo right off his head though and the punching match is soon to follow. He thinks his only revenge against a 7 year old brother is hitting. It's really hard to control that at 3. He loves his mom and dad and can be the sweetest little cuddler you've ever seen. He won't watch anything "babyish" or wear anything that has a "girl" color on it. He talks like a 14 year old, has the face of a 2 year old and the body of a 5 year old. I have a feeling he will take after his brother when it comes to sports, but he and Britton have a special bond. She reads books to him each night, which she uses as an excuse to not go to sleep, and she gets his usually not-so-funny 3 year old jokes. Landon on the other hand sees him as the annoying little brother, but I have a feeling that one day they will be best friends.

I got a few answers to some of my questions, so here goes:


How old are you? I'm 3, right?

How much do you weigh? 40 pounds (wow, I was suprised by that answer. He actually weighs 45)


How tall are you? 3 a hundred (I don't know what that means. He's actually 41")


What is your favorite color? Of course, GREEN. Anyone who has ever been around him for more than 2 minutes knows the answer to that one. He refuses to color with any color other than green.


What is your favorite animal? Elephant


Where is your favorite place to go? The zoo


What is your favorite thing to do at the park? Swing


What are you going to be when you grow up? Zoo keeper (funny, because that is what he is going to be for Halloween too)

What is your favorite book? The cats with gloves (3 Little Kittens)

What does Daddy do at work? Play football

What is your favorite thing to watch on TV? Zoboomafoo and Tom and Jerry


What is something you are good at doing? Playing baseball and soccer


How old is Britton? 6
................. Landon? 8
.................. Daddy? 52
.................. Mommy? 10 (I love you)


Where do you live? El Dorado (Stuck in the past I guess)


What is a secret you've never told anyone before? I said "Whatever" (That is a bad word in our house)


What is your favorite game? The duck game (Lucky Ducks)


What is your favorite thing to eat? Chips, Doritos and candy and a popsicle (He's a health food nut, can't you tell)

Anything you want me to tell the world about you? Actually (his new favorite word)....my room is green!

That's all he would answer seriously for now. He started getting really silly after that. He's a precious boy that God blessed us with. From the beginning he has kept us on our toes and continues to do so. I thank God for him, and all my kids, everyday. We are so wonderfully blessed!

0 comments: