CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Necklaces and Flowers






Don't you love a 3 year old? They are the funniest people on Earth. They are trying to figure out the world and are so curious. Ages 3-5 are one of my favorite phases that kids go through. Anyway, Easton and I were in Wal-Mart the other day and he was in a particularly inquistive mood. He was sitting in the basket and examining each item I threw in. On this particular visit I had to buy some "feminine items" so as we are strolling down that aisle he points out that I really need to get that pink box because it has a necklace inside (the Pearl brand) and it would look so pretty on me. I explain that I don't really like that kind of necklace and grab my particular brand and throw it in the basket. He then thoroughly examines the box and gets so excited. I asked him what he was so excited about and he says he can't wait to get these home so he can plant them. I asked him, "Plant what?" and he says, "These grow into flowers and I just love flowers!". I grab the box to see what in the world he is talking about and sure enough....flowers. Go check your boxes ladies. I'm not sure about all brands, but mine sure does have "flowers" inside.

0 comments: