CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Firsts!

Lots of firsts going on around here. Chad killed his first deer, Britton swam in her first swim meet, Landon had his first basketball game of the season, and Easton is cow racing champion (gotta love the Wii)! As for me, all of my family's accomplishments feel like firsts for me as well. I guess that "living through your child thing" is true. I get more excited than they do at their competitions. It really is a lot of fun.

Another busy week here. Landon has a basketball game tonight and Britton has her second meet this weekend in Jacksonville.


That's Britt on the blocks. She didn't place, but she did so great!



2 comments:

jen said...

That is Britton!!!?! Ok - she is looking a little too grown up in that suit!!

Tina said...

Jen is right, Britton just looks very grown up in her suit! We will miss you this weekend at the ladies retreat. Hey, any chance you'll be at the Wings conference in Searcy in Feb. I have forgotten the dates, but I have been a couple of times and it usually good and fun! Hope ya'll thaw out soon!